Friday, October 8, 2010

A special day !

They give she sing Birthday cake

Because her they bless and joke

Because her she bless

She, she and she bless

Because her she bless

Then she tell and they sing, everyone sing

Then she bless again, a big special bless

Because her they give and sing

She gives for the last Gift with a bow

That is all she makes

Thank her and every of them...

I wish, happy, thanking and do nothing

I smile, thanking and do nothing

I feel curious, happy, thanking and do nothing

I thanking, thanking and thanking

I smile, thanking and do nothing

I shy, smile, happy, thanking very in heart and do nothing

I happy, thanking and accept Right hug

I smile, wish and do nothing

I curious, surprise, happy, excite and do nothing

I excite, happy, surprising, touching and touching, thanking and thanking

I do nothing but in heart very very surprising, exciting, touching, thanking, and happing..

No comments:

Post a Comment